Monday, October 1, 2007

Propagated Propaganda

First of all I want to apologize for any misunderstanding that may have been caused. The use of Trevor’s name was meant as a joke and in no way was it perpetuated because of Matt Hall nor Justin Zatkoff nor Chuck Yob. The mere suggestion there of is pure propaganda promoting political partition.

We as conservatives may have our minor differences from one another but I encourage all to lay aside their egos and become a humble people. Take the advice of Ronald Regan, “He who agrees with me seventy percent of the time should not be my enemy but my ally” (paraphrased). We as conservatives need to put aside our differences and focus on the goal of uniting against liberals.

Now let’s discuss the Ninth Commandment:

Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness

When this situation came up I immediately thought of the Ninth Commandment. Through this I want to stay transparent and keep my witness number one priority.

What came to mind is the term of falsification. We have to, and in fact we are commanded to, be careful not sow or receive doubt about someone without the facts. In this case, facts were (here’s the big word again) falsified. I urge everyone, myself included, to be careful not to assume and jump to conclusions.

“The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.” James 3:6

The tongue can lie and like a poison can damage a reputation. Be careful of the lies and falsehoods you spread for God knows the truth. Once a lie is out, it is difficult to catch.

I am not saying this to condemn or judge but to educate through the Word of God.

Again I urge everyone to set aside your differences. Complaining about the past will not change the future and continuing to attack each other is ungodly.

Chaz Oswald

2 comments:

Joe Sylvester said...

It's not a joke to impugn someone's character.
Implying that Trevor would have cheated is to show a profound lack of understanding of the process and the people you are aligned with.

Chaz said...

You are mussing the point. Let's talk through email...